No room for a makeup drawer? Brushes getting jumbled in your bag? Looking for a pretty way to dress up your vanity? One of these clever solutions should be able to help you out.
- Take a cue from antiques dealer Emilie Jean and store your makeup on a gorgeous bar cart. Via Into the Gloss.
- A look that's fast becoming a classic — repurposed Diptyque candles turned into chic storage jars. From Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- Reuse mason jars for this simple DIY option from the Lisa Marie Blog.
- A DIY magnetic board to get all your makeup where you can easily see it. Via Beautylish.
- Petra Guglielmetti of Glamour magazine keeps her extensive polish collection in a hanging shoe bag.
Images: As Linked Above.