From vintage to crafty, these five watering cans put the handmade back into gardening. Recycled plastic watering cans are all over these days, so we wanted to take a look at some that you could make (or find) with your own two hands. From re-worked vintage to simple reuse projects, these watering cans will help you keep your indoor garden from getting too thirsty!
1. Steel Watering Can: Vintage metal watering cans are always a nice touch, and with these rust removal tips, they can be remade into pieces worthy of your home!
2. Handmade Ceramic Watering Can: Handmade ceramic watering cans are a great rust-free solution. You just might see these popping up at farmer's markets and craft fairs as the seasons change.
3. Soda Can Remake: A fun and quick project if you only have a plant or two, this DIY by Instructables only requires 2 spoons, a straw, a pop can, and a wire.
4. Detergent Bottle Watering Can: A fun option to reuse what's around, the detergent bottle watering can just needs a drill bit (or a sharp nail or two) to transform it into an easy-to-hold watering can. Covering it with fabric, chopsticks, or other fun things can class it up a bit.
5. Mosaics Gone Watering Can: Broken china plates? No problem. The crafty ones are remaking rusty vintage watering cans into eclectic art pieces with broken ceramic pieces.
Any other creative ideas out there to inspire our humble indoor gardens?
Images as linked