As we mentioned in our post on great DIY flash photography projects, we are always on the lookout for DIY projects that will add photography equipment to our kit that is easy on the budget. In this roundup we take a look at some photography DIY projects that run the gamut from a time lapse timer to a homemade 35mm camera.
DIY Photography Fun:
1) 5 Minute Camera Foot Switch: This Instructables by Randy Sarafan show you how to make a foot switch for your camera in less than 5 minutes.
4) Homemade 35mm Camera: Instructables user Seerixprojex shows you how to take the pinhole camera concept to 11 with the instructions to make your own 35mm camera (a great use for that 35mm film you still have around the house).
Other Photography related topics from the Unplggd archives:
- 5 Great Flash DIY Projects On the Cheap
- DIY Tilt Shift Camera Hack
- Create Your Own Macro iPhone Lens
What's the most useful photography DIY project you've spotted or used?