IKEA's drop-leaf Muddus table is one of those small, unassuming pieces that can fit into a tight space. Depending on whether you flip the leaf up or down, it seats one or two people, and it's affordably priced at $60. Its small scale makes it a versatile piece that can be used in a few different ways...
- 1) Side Table: In AB Chao's home, it's a living room corner table, just big enough for a couple of artworks and a vase.
- 2) Laundry Table: A page from Living Etc. shows the Muddus used as a folding laundry table. When you need a surface to fold clothes, just pop up the leaf.
- 3) Kitchen Table: Rakka keeps hers underneath her kitchen counter. It can be pulled out to create extra surface space or a small dining area.
- 4) Outdoor Table: Nicole of Making It Lovely used two Muddus tables, side by side, to create a dining area for her front porch.
- 5) Desk: In a shed-turned-office, the Muddus is small enough to work as a desk.
The Muddus currently comes in black, white, and yellow, and can be found right here.