We do lots of things throughout our day, but many hours are spent at the computer typing away. Your fingers can get a little tired and sore after awhile, so make sure to take a break every hour and make them do something differen
1. Finger Fitness Power Web Jr. Hand Exerciser: for $24.99 from Musicians Friend. Intended to strengthen fingertips for guitar playing, this is a great way to get some stretch without anything complicated.
2. Xtensor Gamer Hand Exerciser: for $39.99 from Think Geek. This gizmo keeps your fingers nimble and ready for more Resident Evil.
3. Carpal Tunnel Stretch: for $39.95 from the Chattanooga Corporation. These pads are pressed down upon with the arm to help relieve tension and stress before larger issues come about.
4. Pills Style Muscle-Building Hand-Grip Exerciser: for $6.08 from DealExtreme. This classic hand exerciser has a fun twist on the handles and we'll refrain from the "take two of these" joke.
5. Dynaflex Gyro Ball: for $28 from REI. This brightly colored ball is therapeutic for hands, wrists, arms, biceps and triceps.
Do you have a preferred model that isn't listed above? Make sure to share a link in the comments below!
(Images: As linked above)