Many of us are content to buy materials and décor for our homes that have been designed by others, but for the particularly ambitious, the internet and spread of digital printing means that there are lots of ways to customize fabrics, wallpaper, tiles and more with our own graphics — often for a lot less than you would think.
Here are 5 of our favorite sources for customizing our homes with graphics:
1. Spoonflower: Design It Yourself Fabric
2. Custom printed tiles from Teeny Tiles
3. The Wallpaper Maker digitally prints your own designs on wallpaper
4. Custom laser cut materials including cardboard, felt, wood and plastic at Ponoko
5. Absorbent, Ink will screen print glassware, napkins, coasters and more