Clothes, hats, bags and jewelry make their way into many homes' living decor. If you like to display rather than tuck away, we pulled a few favorite ideas for doing so...
• An LA home swaps head gear for a headboard via Martha Stewart.
• A stack of hats greets visitors at the front door of this San Francisco House Tour.
• Jessica placed a frame around a single feathered cap.
• Hang a dress by a full-length mirror to really define the "dressing room" part of your space.
• Laura shows off a Korean hanbok shown in her Chicago bedroom.