Since seeing Scott's hidden wall safe in his house tour Scott's Detailed Restoration at The Ontario, we've been thinking about secret hiding places. Not many have safes built into their walls, so we've come up with 7 options for keeping a hidden safe at home.
Do you have a safe at home? Is it in a secret hiding place? Here are 8 ideas for keeping a hidden safe:
• Scott's wall safe. See more of his home in Closeup: Scott's Hidden Historical Treasures and House Tour: Scott's Detailed Restoration at The Ontario.
• hide safe in a book. See many book options from the Hollow Book Store.
• a secret safe in a wall clock
• Dr Pepper Can Safe and Peanut Butter Safe both from the International Spy Museum in downtown DC
• Wall Outlet Safe
• hidden safe behind a picture frame from SmartHome
• hidden safe in a CD Stack