- In Emily and Meeko's home, yellow accessories create a sense of cohesiveness in the kitchen.
- Although they don't precisely color code their books, Matthew and Deb group the spines in similar colors and patterns to make a shelf look organized.
- Jennifer groups together a few different patterns that have similar colors running through them. The embroidery hoop frames and common palette make them read as one group.
- Laura is a professional organizer who color codes her closet. Grouping shoes, shirts, and coats by color makes them easier to locate.
- Kitty keeps her photos and small things organized inside colored boxes.
RELATED POSTS • Instant Decorating: Organizing Collections by Color • Using Color to Organize Your Files Photos: Jessica Watson, Matthew Shallenberger, Jill Slater