When I was a kid, I thought that wind chimes made from old spoons and forks were one of the coolest things I had ever seen. While I was looking for a less folksy version online, I came across all these other amazing ways to reuse mismatched or damaged silverware.
From left to right:
1. Repurposed Silverware Napkin Rings: Revisions Design Studio - Sunday brunch, a wedding place setting, or just to spruce up the dinner table, these lovely napkin rings will bring some glamour to any meal.
2. Flatware Cabinet Handles: Country Living - Cute door pulls for your kitchen cabinets.
3. 5 Antique Spoon Garden Markers: Hammerman - These are an adorable way to keep track of your herbs.
4. Vintage Flatware Flower Vase: Beach House Living - This is such a clever idea for flatware that has been damaged in some way.
5. Chandelier from Repurposed Silverware: Kendai in Indonesia - This is a conversation piece for sure, and a great way to use mismatched or orphaned silverware.