We're gearing up for the holiday season, and we know many of you will be hosting dinners and parties. In case you're in need of supplies, but you don't want to spend a lot, we've rounded up a few ideas from AT:Chicago. All of these include ways to stock your pantry with reusable items—no paper or plastic here, just simple and inexpensive ways to set the table...
- Stock up on clear glass dishes. They're simple, attractive, and cheap.
- Buy second-hand dishes in mix-and-match patterns.
- Shop for plain china at a discount restaurant supply store.
- See this post for tips on setting a party table without buying anything new.
- Be creative and use a DIY approach to centerpieces and table settings. See this post for ideas.