When we go back to the root of all technology, evolution and development, one of the very first things discovered... was fire. The kitchen is a great place to start fires (hopefully intentional) and there's several great ways to get things going, here's a few of our favorites — along with a few words of advice on picking up an extinguisher... just in case!Pictured Above, Left To Right
• Creme Brulee Torch Set: for $40 from Sur La Table.
• Food Torch MEFT-912: for $49.95 from Cheflamme
• MAPP Surefire Torch Kit: for $66.94 from BernzOmatic
• Queue Chrome Stick Lighter: for $29.95 by Tsubota Pearl
• Colibri Grill Lighter: for $10.00 from Coleman
While playing with fire in the kitchen is (admittedly) fun and gives us all a little thrill, knowing how to put one out if something goes wrong is essential. Make sure to brush up on your extinguisher knowledge and check out a few of our favorites before summer grilling season is officially under way!
(Images: As Linked Above)