Inspired by the easy-to-adjust Herman Miller Monitor Arm, here are five more designs that help maximize your everyday mobile devices by lending them a safe place to display or store them away...
1. BaseStation for iPhone4: We appreciate how this wooden stand even incorporates the phone's charge/sync cable into its surprising design. Get it: Rakuten
2. Leather iPad Case: Protect your iPad with a classic cover made in Wisconsin from hand-cut and hand-dyed vegetable-tanned leather. Get it: Jepsen Leather Goods
3. iWALK Rechargeable Mobile Battery Pack: for Apple iPhone & iPod A personal favorite. Throw this rechargeable Lithium-ion battery in your bag and your iPhone and iPod will never loose their juice again. Get it: Amazon
4. Hacoa iPad Stand: When you prefer your iPad stand a bit natural. Get it: mono-la.com
5. Magnus iPad 2 Stand: This deceivingly simple piece uses a strong magnets and rubberized feet to hold your tablet steady. (It's a bit like magic.) Get it: tenonedesign.com
Republished in partnership with Lifework
By Amy Feezor