• Holiday Themed: It shouldn't be too difficult to think of 5 different characters for each holiday, but some of our favorite ideas are Santa + Reindeer, Pilgrims + Indians + Turkey, A Family of Ghosts (which might require the least amount of painting)
• Family Portrait: Even if you don't have 5 members to your family, family pets could be included or grandparents or other relatives. Would make a great shower gift or present for a new mother.
• Community Members: For the child who like to play with things they see each day, try painting up a fireman, policeman, mailman, garbage man and newspaper boy!
• Fairy Tales: We don't have to make the list on this one, we're sure your head is already swimming with ideas of Goldilocks and the 3 bears plus their house, or maybe there are 3 little pigs, a big bad wolf and a house (painted 3 ways for each pig!).
• Numbers: For the smallest ones on your household, a simple solid color with a bold number on it might be all that's needed. A great way to learn to count and something that will always look fabulous in their space!
How would you decorate them? Share your ideas in the comments below!
(Image: ReForm School Rules)