1. Fried Green Tomatoes - This is a Southern specialty I somehow missed during the year I lived in Georgia. I'll be making up for lost time this year with this Food Network recipe from The Neelys.
2. Pickled Green Tomatoes- I've recently started pickling, so this is going to be the first thing I try with my little green harvest. I found this recipe at Closet Cooking and the ingredients sounded most in-line with flavors I like (a little garlic, a little chili pepper, a touch of sweetness to offset the sour).
3. Chilli Pickle (Chutney)- A friend in Britain suggested this Indian staple. I decided upon a Tanzanian version from Food.com because I wouldn't have to core apples or add raisins like some of the more common recipes.
4. Tomato Butter- This was the most unique idea, though the "butter" is totally non-dairy. More of a delicious spread for a nice crusty bread or spread on finger sandwiches, I can't wait to try this recipe from Cook Eat Share.
5. Green Tomato Salsa - I'm a fiend for salsa. Put a bowl of chips in front of me and they will disappear in no time. Laurent Tourondel shares his recipe for Green Tomato Salsa at Food & Wine.
(Image: Michelle Chin)