The fabulous selection of wallpaper available these days is a decorator's dream. Bold graphics, jewel tone colors, you name it! After you take the time to do all the work of applying the wallpaper, don't just throw out the remnants. Instead, reuse them in your space. Check out 5 ideas after the jump.
1) Add the extra wallpaper to your dresser drawers as lining.
2) Wrap everyday objects and make them beautiful for your desk. Soup cans, jars, paper towel rolls - consider enhancing these things and make a place for them in your home.
3) Cover old shoeboxes for a stylish look in your closet.
4) Frame the extra wallpaper and create a wall gallery.
5) Laminate the wallpaper pieces for decorative placemats.
[Image and tips via House Beautiful 4/09]
Check out more ways to reuse things from Apartment Therapy: