You've just stumbled upon the mother lode of DIY projects and ideas for your entryway. That's over 50 ways to make your landing strip, hallway or foyer pretty, organized and inviting. So dig right in and find something that works for you and your home:
1. Make your own minimalist entryway with this DIY bench
4. These shelves
have become DIY classics.
6-11. Six easy DIY ideas
for sprucing up your wall.
13. This DIY project
uses common supplies from the hardware store.
34. Really cute idea
for a dartboard and some darts.
36. Very interesting use of two wooden bookshelves as a wall divider
37. A space saving and affordable shoe rack
you can make yourself.
40. Add this item to your coat hooks
, and solve two problems at once.
48. If Kanye can use a storage chest
in his entryway, then you can too.
49. These storage bins
are easy to make with a set of casters.
50. A herringbone-patterned wooden rack
with tons of space for coats.
See anything here that could work for you?
(Image credits: Chris & Meg's Darling City Cottage)