- Vintage Molding: I can never get enough molding, and these brightly colored, vintage-inspired rails are perfect for displaying your fun shoes.
- Rolodex Shoe Organizer: This idea from Rakku Designs can be made by repurposing old wheels. It is a great idea for heels especially since it maximizes the space by using a pie-shaped organization system.
- Shoe Armoire: We often overlook the perfect offerings of wine racks, wooden file cabinets, and armoires for organizing our shoes. This beautiful piece is stylish, and blends in with the room, making it perfect for studio apartments that are tight on closet space.
- Shoe-case: Vintage suitcases are back with a bang, from tables to organizing trays, yet what about for shoes? They look so natural underneath the bed, that no one has to know they serve a double purpose. Just add in some dividers and a suitcase can be instantly transformed.
- Shoe Art: For a funky way to display your shoes, consider these types of 3D shapes that allow enough room to hang your heels or tuck in your flats. You can make similar designs with reclaimed wood, hubcaps, bicycle wheels, and other funky shaped items that have crevices.
- Shoe Drawer: The flip-down drawers used to be for firewood and other items, but they are also perfect for shoe storage. With their pie-shaped form, similar to the shoe rolodex, they allow you to maximize the space for shoe storage.
- Shoe Rollers: Get an old grate or tray and glue some wheels on it for easy access shoe rollers for under the bed. These aren't necessarily the prettiest of the storage ideas, but it is certainly functional and easy to access.
Any favorites from the group?