Shown above the jump, from left to right:
- Olive Green rabbit in White & red stripes Shirt ($53) by timor - handmade from natural and recycled fabrics
- Personalized alphabet hardwood baby teething toy ($18) by littlealouette - made by hand out of locally sourced hardwoods in a studio filled with "cups of tea, laughing children, and disco music"
- Organic Nursing/Teething Necklace ($28) by KangarooCare - wear these wooden and crocheted cotton beads during teething, breastfeeding or babywearing to stimulate baby and capture their attention
- Eco Felt Chameleon ($9.50) by willowfolk - this little cutie is created from forest green eco felt and is designed with an extra-long tail for extra-fun gripping
- Set of 6 cupcake scribblers ($7) by ScribblerCrayons - old crayons are melted down, mixed with soy wax and hand-poured to make a new, cute coloring tool
- Simple wood toy stacker ($26) by prettydreamer - crafted from sustainable, local wood and finished by hand to show off the beautiful wood grain
- Organic stuffed monkey ($68) by SewnNatural - this sweet friend is handmade with organic cotton and natural fibers, and can be stuffed with wool by request