Seeing as how I love sexy typography as much as interiors, I went on a little splurge this past week looking for some new prints for my office. With both digital and print designers in mind, you can say I went a little crazy with the minimal and the CMYK, if you know what I mean...
I looked for prints that I really could stick anywhere. I grabbed a print for each location: over the bathroom stall, a couple near the mobile gadget lab, and a sweet cluster by the brick walls near the desks -- all framed, of course.
Here are some of the prints we picked up during our little hunt, all under $60:
- PIXEL by Greig Anderson ($58)
- Apple "Crazy Ones" by C2K ($15)
- Helvetica Type Specimen by Mackenzie Design ($18)
- 2012 Large Square Calendar by melissa van hoose design ($35)
- Celebrate Ink by ModernStylographer ($18)
- CMYK Collection by Doopla Creative ($25 originally, contact directly for pricing)
- Ampersand ID Chart by Douglas Wilson ($58)
Got an awesome print you think belongs on the list? Post a link in the comments and we'll definitely check it out!
(Images: as linked above)