1. Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House
2. Home: A Brief History of an Idea has more to do with the history of the idea of home but is a great way to get a different perspective on what our homes are for.
3. Martha Stewart's Home Keeping Handbook
4. Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean is full of common sense cleaning techniques using ingredients you find around the house. It's a little like fly lady in its tone.
5. A Year of Mornings is my reminder to take some time each morning to get centered and see the beauty of my morning table, the morning light and the silence that exists before the day begins. I consider it an inspiration for keeping my spiritual home healthy.
6. Clearing Your Clutter With Feng Shui was the first book that broke down for me what makes a home healthy and feeling good and inspired me to pay attention to my living space in a different way than I had before.
7. My home wouldn't be a home without a garden and the Sunset Western Garden Book is my family's garden bible.
8. And of course, it is The Spring Cure which is only possible because Maxwell wrote the 8 Step Home Cure which is what got me hooked on AT to begin with!