Gathering inspiration from other homes is a great way to introduce new and fresh ideas into your own space. If you are looking for a little inspiration, check out these 7 design ideas that you should steal for your own space via Sunset
[Photos: Thomas J. Story /Sunset]Some of the design ideas to take into your own home are...
1) Adding a bold accent wall of color to create depth and tone in your space.
2) Consider using salvaged furniture to freshen up a space. One person's trash is another person's treasure.
3) Repurpose an object as home design, like a chemistry set, and add it to your home decor.
4) Place your design inspirations right there in front of you. Use a clothesline or an image board and place your future ideas, design inspirations and colorful imagery you find so you can spot it every day.
5) Show off your worldly treasures and remind yourself of the great adventures and trips you have taken.
6) Add color to your every day spaces in citrus tones to create whimsy and relaxation.
7) Add a clever installation to your space by, say, combining two things that wouldn't normally go together, like this "girly macho" accent.
Click here to check out the full article via Sunset, one of our favorite inspirational places to spot great design ideas.
Check out design ideas from Apartment Therapy: