There's still time! If your tree is looking a little bare, or if your kids are itching to have something to do, we've rounded up seven more ideas for ornaments you can make with your kids. All of them are kid-friendly, quick and inexpensive to make!
1. Peanut Ornaments at The DIY Adventures
2. Salt Dough Ornaments at My Studio Bellingham
3. Craft Stick Tree Topper at Better Homes and Gardens
4. Reindeer Puzzle Ornaments at For What It's Worth, Or Not
5. Handprint Snowmen at Mommy Mucho
6. Craft Stick Sled at MPM School Supplies
7. Snowflake Ornament at DIY Inspired
So get working!
(Images: as linked above)
MORE DIY ORNAMENTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Handmade Tree from Top to Bottom:
• 15 DIY Toppers, Ornaments & Skirts
• 8 DIY Ornaments
• 15 DIY Modern Holiday Decorations