There's something about the bathroom that lends itself to unusual art choices, even in otherwise non-whimsical homes. If, like us, you like your WC to have an element of the weird, here is a handful of inexpensive prints that will definitely give your visitors something to talk about.
We searched the archives at 20x200 (a fabulous resource where each limited-edition print is available for a mere twenty bucks) to find these odd little masterpieces. Some are funny, some are political, some are just a bit strange, but they all definitely make an impact.
Top row, from left to right:
- Kind Intruder by Michelle Arcila
- Nice Pants by Landon Nordeman
- Can You Imagine by Trey Speegle
- Resting on a Bush by Yijun (Pixy) Liao
- Bar Tender | San Antonio, TX | 1-Person Household | Goes to sleep at 8AM and wakes up at 4PM daily. by Mark Menjivar
Second row, from left to right: