Even if you're not doing the full Spring Cure, chances are that right about now you're ready to freshen up your space. Changing up your cushion covers is a quick and relatively inexpensive way to do just that. Here's a selection of handmade covers that will bring a breath of springtime to any room.
All of these cover were sourced on Etsy, and all come in at under thirty dollars each.
Top row, left to right:
- Birds on a wire applique pillow sham ($27)
- Hydrangea embroidered pillow cover ($20)
- Burlap nest pillow on white linen ($28)
- Felted cherry blossom pillow cover ($25)
- Fern embroidered pillow cover ($21)
Second row, left to right: