We've been trying to save on holiday décor this year by repurposing things we already own and going the DIY route. In the search for inexpensive ornaments, we found a bunch of great ideas from Apartment Therapy and beyond. Click below for our list, complete with project links.
• DIY Rubber Origami Ornament from Instructables
• Thumbtack Ball Ornament from Dollar Store Crafts
• Simple Sewn Birds from the Purl Bee
• 3D Paper Snowflake from Core 77
• Modern Paper Ornaments from Design Sponge
• Felt Ornament from Zakka Life
• Cookie Cutter Ornaments from Martha Stewart
• Floral Nosegay Ornament from Better Homes & Gardens
Add your ideas for inexpensive DIY ornaments in the comments below.
Photo: The Purl Bee