Although you might not think of a broom and a dustpan as real space hogs, when your pad is pint sized, closet space to keep such things out of sight are slim and trim. Here's 8 of our favorite products that tuck away easy in the smallest of spaces!
It doesn't take long to make a small space shine, but it can be difficult to navigate around large cleaning supplies. They all take up space, but our goal is to make them unseen to visitors and free up more space for other things in your closets and under your sinks!
First Row, Left To Right
• Glassware Drying Mats: For those without a dishwasher, handwashing is a must (obviously). Many dish racks can be cumbersome and hard to store, this one simply rolls up or slides out of sight when done.
• Bissel Smart Details Polished Floor Broom: This is a long title to tell you this broom has wide bristles and has a collapsible handle allowing it to shrink up short.
• HAAN Slim and Light Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer: We prefer steam cleaning to traditional mops, plus, this model takes up the same amount of space. Double win!
• Shammies: These extra-absorbent towels take up very little space and soak up several times their weight in liquid. Perfect for spills and more.
• Simple Human Slim Trashcans: Although metal options might be more chic, to find one that's this slim usually means a super high price tag. We think these are a great alternative!
Second Row, Left To Right
• Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Stick Vac: This slim vac has some real sucking power and won't hog the closet like a larger, more traditional vacuum.
• Unisan Metal Dustpan: Even though we like slim pieces for small spaces, this dust pan is a full 12"' wide, though it's not especially deep. It will slide in small spaces and handle picking up everything on your floor in one fell swoop.
• Pop Up Sponges: from Williams Sonoma. Although they're other variations on this product that might be priced a little less, this is still our brass ring of cleaning products.
(Images: As Linked Above)