Looking to add some handmade holiday charm to your abode? Look no further, we have 8 great DIY wreaths that will surely put a smile on your Uncle Scrooge.
These DIY wreaths are simple enough that I think I could even make one! I have my heart set on the bike wheel wreath — spraying it out white and adding coral and turquoise flowers. My bike-obsessed toddler will be over the moon for it! Please visit the following websites for full instructions.
- Felt Ball Wreath by Pickles
- Bike Wheel Wreath by City Cradle Design
- Paper Doily Lighted Wreath by Dujour Magazine
- Yarn Felt Flower Wreath by Take Heart
- Pom Pom Wreath by Bleubird Vintage
- Coffee Cardboard Recycled Wreath by Cut and Keep
- Owl Wreath by Love People. Like Things.
- Tea Wreath by Kojo Designs
Images: as linked above