- 1 Two DIY clock ideas from Martha Stewart. They'd both work well in the kitchen.
- 2 Kitchen of the Gageolle inn in France
- 3 From How the Pros Live - Inside Three Unique Homes in the Boston Globe
- 4 An eclectic golden kitchen from Living Etc., via House to Home
- 5 The kitchen of David Jimenez' Kansas City carriage house
- 6 A kitchen clock hangs in this highly organized pantry from Country Living
- 7 A small clock as a reminder by the kitchen sink, from Country Living.
- 8 This clock keeps mornings running on time in the breakfast nook of a kitchen from Country Living.
- 9 A clock is custom-integrated in this kitchen with a design by Surface Jalouse
I have a little wooden IKEA alarm clock in the kitchen (an old design that is no longer available) but I'd love to one day replace it with this one because it's a beautiful modern Max Bill design that's manufactured by a German clockmaker that shares my family's name. How about you - do you have a clock in your kitchen (microwave displays don't count!). Why or why not?