Kitchens are one space in the house where we're often racing the clock. From the routine morning hustle to occasional dinner parties, timing in the kitchen can be pretty darn important. Which leads us to a look at this selection of kitchens with clocks. From mod to homey, there's a style for everyone...
- 1 Two DIY clock ideas from Martha Stewart. They'd both work well in the kitchen.
- 2 Kitchen of the Gageolle inn in France
- 3 From How the Pros Live - Inside Three Unique Homes in the Boston Globe
- 4 An eclectic golden kitchen from Living Etc., via House to Home
- 5 The kitchen of David Jimenez' Kansas City carriage house
- 6 A kitchen clock hangs in this highly organized pantry from Country Living
- 7 A small clock as a reminder by the kitchen sink, from Country Living.
- 8 This clock keeps mornings running on time in the breakfast nook of a kitchen from Country Living.
- 9 A clock is custom-integrated in this kitchen with a design by Surface Jalouse
I have a little wooden IKEA alarm clock in the kitchen (an old design that is no longer available) but I'd love to one day replace it with this one because it's a beautiful modern Max Bill design that's manufactured by a German clockmaker that shares my family's name. How about you - do you have a clock in your kitchen (microwave displays don't count!). Why or why not?