These delicate, lacy DIYs are perfect for the hot, dreamy days of summer. Some are great to make for yourself, while others would make lovely hostess gifts for summer parties.
- Mary of At Home on the Bay shares a pretty, heirloom-inspired DIY for pillowcases.
- Keep bugs out in style with these lace windowscreens from DesignMadde.
- A table runner from Under the Sycamore that's perfect for midsummer parties.
- An A-frame tent looks especially sweet covered in crocheted lace. Via A Beautiful Mess.
- This paper cone garland is spray-painted with a cool lace pattern. From Martha Stewart.
- Small dishes look surprisingly modern decoupaged in lace. From Urban Comfort.
- A lace heart garland to make for a sweet addition to a bedroom, or to save for Valentine's Day. From Michele Made Me.
- A delicate votive holder from Spirello that's perfect for gifting.
(Images: As linked above)
ATVideo of the Day