Yesterday I went for a walk with the kids and stepped into a couple colourful stores that attracted them. We found a few locally made products that I thought were worth sharing.• Toytoy
makes cardboard furniture that is eco-friendly and affordable.
• Raplapla makes rag dolls, stuffed animals, and more. Their products look like really cool renditions of children's drawings, and they also can make custom rag dolls. Mathilde, Léonie as well as Karim le Pingouin were my kids' favourites.
• Dululu is a company made of a collective of designers focusing on home and gift products, including a couple beautiful wooden baby mobiles.
• TwigToys makes non toxic toys from reclaimed wood. The twiggy bots (pictured) are particularly cool.
• The butter Flying makes handmade mobiles inspired by clouds and butterflies.
• Bloco Toys makes construction foam toys.
• Justenbois makes maplewood dish ware, beautifully crafted. I would have loved the baby bowl and spoon when my kids were still on pureed food.
(images as linked above)