Last week we suggested 8 DIY Holiday Gifts to Start Now and we're back with part deux! The best gifts are those that come from the heart and we definitely consider time and effort a product of the heart.
We've been eyeing up the DIY Sailor's Knot Doorstop & Paperweight for ourselves, but since it is the season of giving — we think this would make a fantastic gift for our friends and family!
Home decor gifts can be somewhat tricky, but if you keep it simple and stylish — these DIY gifts will be greatly appreciated:
• DIY Sailor's Knot Doorstop & Paperweight
• DIY Yarn and Twig Dandelions
• Book Page Wreaths: DIY Decor
• DIY Universal Knife Block
• Purl Soho Felt Birds: DIY Ornament Kits
• DIY Decorated Drinking Glasses
• Crazy For Coasters: Drink Responsibly
• Food Gift: Ethnic Spices and Recipe Ideas
What DIY gifts do you make for friends and family?