Variety may be the spice of life, but stocking a selection of tech cases for every need, mood, or outfit can be expensive. Instead of buying fashionable accessories for essential gear, why not make your own statement sleeves for a laptop, phone or tablet? The following 8 projects allow for endless possibilities of fashionable customization for anyone, all without the need for any sewing skills!
Not the crafty type? No problem with these tutorials, as they're all designed without the need of a sewing machine or even a needle and thread. Anyone who can iron, glue, or attach a button can make their own custom case for any device.
- Envelope Laptop Case, I Spy DIY
- DIY Cork iPad Case, Crème de la Craft
- Leather Laptop Sleeve, Fossil
- Bohemian Style iPhone Case, By Wilma
- iPad Case from a Bubble Mailer Envelope, Crème de la Craft
- MacBook Air Sleeve Case, A Cup of Sparkle
- No-Sew Duct Tape Phone Case, Instructables
- Graphic Tablet Case, I Spy DIY
(Images: As linked above)