With all the color from flowers, gardens and fun outdoor furniture and accessories, it can be hard to imagine you need any other source of color or interest in an outdoor space. But every now and then there comes a space that just needs an extra something. If a blank wall in your outdoor space is calling out for some color, we've got some ideas.
1) Street signs (already made of metal and to resist the weather! Just obtain legally, please!) as spotted in Reuben & Paul's Rancho Reubidoux.
2) Vintage metal wall art, as seen in Maggie B's Slowly Designed Space.
3) John's Lovely & Lush Backyard Retreat features a lovely over-sized mirror.
4) Reused architectural elements, like this window spotted in the post A DIY Concrete Block Planter & Bar.
5) Take plants and their color vertical with a living wall!
Need more ideas? How about actual art that's weatherproof, like paintings on aluminum (we've spotted some on Etsy, like California Landscape Art on Aluminum). Or what about a pattern or quote written in moss on a wall, a fun DIY project?
What kind of art do you have in your outdoor space?
(Images: Maggie, Rancho Reubidoux, Bethany Nauert, The Hunted Interior, GSky Plant Systems)