Bored with your current home office? Does your desk offer enough space and does it fit in with the aesthetic in the rest of your home? Since it's How-To month here at Unplggd we've decided that it would be the perfect time to roundup 8 of the most stylish DIY desks we've come across, perfect for providing that DIY home office makeover inspiration.
- ReadyMade Door Desk: This project by Will Holman for ReadyMade turns a door into a sleek wooden desk.
- Jeff's Standing Desk: This handcrafted desk made primarily of red oak is a rather handsome addition to any living space.
- Drew's Lightbox Desk: Made from an old X-ray viewer this desk has the distinction of being stylish, unique, and nice for looking at negatives.
- Peter's Dovetail Desk: This stylish natural wood desk by one of our contributers is made with dovetail construction.
- The Ikea DIY Desk: Another desk from Peter, this one uses legs from Ikea and jarrah wood.
- Roitsch's Hidden Compartment Desk: We love the built in wire management and the hidden compartment with a contrasting color in this desk!
- The Floating Desk By Chris: This floating desk is made from Ikea countertops.
- Shane's Standing Workstation: After being inspired by other floating desks, Shane decided to create his own version.