Earlier today we featured this great little corner shelf and table that had us excited all over again for diy shelving. Although you might think nobody puts
Baby shelving in the corner, we've rounded up several accounts that might just change your mind!For those that are a little shy in the DIY department, shelving is a good place to start. It usually only involves a few cuts (which the hardware store can do for you) and the proper hardware. These corner shelving units make great use of crucial space that's oh so important in small apartments and studios. Though some of them aren't intended to be diy, we think a few creative souls might be able to figure something out.
Pictured Above, Left To Right
• Lorna Corner Shelf by William Feeney
• Look! Corner Shelves Without Drilling
• Flickr Finds: Floating Shelf Library
• Wall-Mounted Corner Shelves
• Corner Bathroom Shelves
• "Punished to the Corner" Storage by Cristina Toledo
• Expando and Zen Shelves by Jesper Office
• TIM and TIM_TIM Shelves by Steffen Kehrle
Do you have a corner shelf solution in your own home? Make sure to send us a photo of your handiwork!
(Images: As linked above)