The 80-Pocket Hanging Organizer is a great solution for sorting small objects, like cuff links, jewelry and the extra buttons that come with every sweater and jacket that always end up in a junk drawer. It's also great for storing small supplies, like screws and nails, scrap fabric and paper, and ribbon, and it'll probably last you a lifetime. Read more
to find out how the pocket organizer will help you stay on top of small clutter.
This handy pocket organizer will provide almost a lifetime of use. It's durable, long-lasting and multifunctional, with a natural cotton canvas body, a stainless steel hook and clear vinyl pockets. (The vinyl being the only part that we don't like, but for small storage it's necessary to be able to see what's inside. We'll keep our eye out for a better alternative!)
What makes the 80-Pocket Hanging Organizer so great?
• Great for small spaces. Conveniently hangs in your closet or on your door.
• Discreet. Hang a coat over this organizer and your valuables are out of sight.
• 80 pockets in two sizes accommadate many small objects. (40 pockets per side).
• Clear vinyl pockets makes finding items a snap.
• Multifunctional. Organize tie clips, jewelry, nuts and bolts, and craft supplies.
• It is durable with heavy canvas construction and steel hook and hardware.
• Affordable. At $24.99, it fits most budgets.
Buy the hanging organizer from The Container Store for $24.99
(Image as linked)