We're in the middle of outfitting two offices, one of which has a monochrome, minimalist approach to decor. We've been trying to find the perfect, graphic wall clock to accompany the black and white furniture and accessories; here are some of our favorites, which prove through cleverness and strength of design that just because something is black and white, it doesn't have to be boring.
1. Extra Normal Wall Clock, Gessato ($199) - a sliding disc with a cutout reveals only one number on the clock's face at a time for an elegant, minimal solution.
2. DIY 3D Wall Clock, AliExpress ($15.79) - apply numbers directly to the wall or use as few as you like (we'd recommend the 12, 3, 6 and 9) for a cool graphic look.
3. Icon Clock, GNR8 ($59) - the famous Icon Clock makes a bold graphic statement with its monochromatic design; it also comes in other colors like pink or blue.
4. Tajma Clock, Ikea ($9.99) - for the ultimate in simplicity, as well as rock-bottom prices, turn to Ikea.
5. Karlsson New Gear Wall Clock, Adelbrook (£65.70) - the Karlsson clock offers a minimalistic peek at the gears inside the clock, for a subtly industrial but still simple look.
1. Queen Clock, Well Dressed Home ($49.95) - silhouettes are très chic, and what better shape to make a bold but simple and classy statement on your office than the head of Her Majesty?
2. Pendulum Clock, CB2 ($59.95) - a concealed pendulum offers the tiniest glimpses of color in this wonderfully simple design.
3. Dario Serio Punctuation Clock, House Vira (out of stock) - to add a bit of personality to your office, or just if you're a fan of typography, try these punctuation marks by Dario Serio; a series of question marks says something very different than, say, an exclamation point, or you can make your own interrobang.
4. Blank Wall Clock, Alessi ($155) - for the ultimate in simple, try this DIY wall clock, which comes with a blank face and pens to mark it on. Draw on the numbers, reminders for yourself, or just leave it blank.