If Junior's friend's birthday party is about to start in 30 minutes, and you still haven't wrapped the gift, you need some quick help. These can be done in mere minutes with stuff you probably have kicking around your house. Junior can probably even give you a hand.
1. Chelsea says put some sticker dots on some paper and call it a day.
2. Brittany braided some brightly colored pipe cleaners together for Oh Happy Day.
3. Good Housekeeping shows you how to tie some ribbon in the shape of a necktie.
4. Jennie made a silly face out of stickers, pom poms and googley eyes.
5. Kate wove some paper together and used it as a ribbon over newspaper.
6. Jessica says wrap a colored doily around some kraft paper.
7. Erin used a rubber stamp (or make your own) to create a quick pattern on some plain paper.
8. Alicia cleverly used up some of those rubber bands she had lying around in the bottom of a desk drawer.
9. Finally, Esther thinks you should use some of that washi tape you've been hoarding for awhile.
(Images: as linked above)