Regardless of whether you work on a computer or do other activities at your desk, you probably at some point in the day need a little task lighting. We're not sure why, but sometimes we tire of typical "office-y" looking desk lamps and crave cuter, smaller lights with personality.
Last week I chronicled some of my personal small space struggles, showing you a photo of my own "office corner." My favorite part is a thrift store find of a tiny little lamp. If you work primarily on the computer, you probably rarely need a light with adjustable arms or high-wattage bulbs to help you see papers. Like us, you might only need a soft glow from a small lamp to help illuminate your desk at night. These 9 lamps do just that: they're small, stylish and the perfect addition to a desk when looking for a little bit of simple light!
- Cross-Base Table Lamp from West Elm $99
- Jonsbo Ilsbo table lamp from IKEA $19.99
- Insight Table Lamp from Crate and Barrel $59.95
- Fado Table Lamp from IKEA $14.99
- Dachshund Lamp from Urban Outfitters $78
- Mini crystal form lamp from Circa Lighting $210
- James Glass Kerosene Lamp from Pottery Barn $99
- Casa table lamp from CB2 $49.95
- Mini Teardrop Table Lamp from West Elm $59
Do you use a lamp at your desk? If so what kind? What do you think of these stylish and small desk lamps, and what are your own suggestions?