Are you looking for a mini tree for your office desk, or don't have enough room for a big tree in your home but still want to decorate? Well here is a round up of nine miniature tree tutorials that are quick and easy and could give your home or office the holiday charm you're looking for…Top Row
1. These felt, ribbon, button and bells trees come to us via the Thompson Family. I think they would be cute with fabrics as well.
2. A tall styrofoam cone, yarn and a stand and you're in business. I added this in because I love their atypical holiday color choices. via flikr.
3. Fleece tree with tiny felt balls via Nero's Post an Patch.
4. Gather up some green hard cover books, some red yarn, a star topper and go to town. via PloughShares.
5. Yarn and berry trees with toppers via Pretty Ditty.
1. Simple and sweet wooden dowel tree via Sweet Paul.
2. Tissue paper and yarn trees via Cathie Fillian.
3. Anthropologie inspired printed paper tree via The Wonder Forest.
4. Pretty paper and wine glass trees via Madigan Made.
Images: As linked above