I've been trying this thing where I'm staying optimistic at all times. So instead of groaning about the cold weather, I'm embracing it. Strapping on my boots with a smile and, yes, enjoying the chilly nights with a backyard fire whenever the mood strikes. You can get in on this fall fun, too. And probably for less than you think.
All you really need to get a fire going is some wood and a match (and plenty of open space, and probably a fire extinguisher nearby). But when a great-looking fire pit is this cheap, why not accessorize your outdoor space? Most of these are pretty compact for small patios, and some can be folded up and stashed away when not in use. Just make sure you're sticking to local laws and your landlord's rules.
If you've got a bigger budget for your outdoor space, check out the design-minded pieces in our roundup of 5 Fire Pits for Fall.
- Firesense Hotspot Square Fire Pit, $88.50
- Landmann Northwoods Outdoor Fireplace, $95.99
- Threshold Round Folding Fire Pit, $59.99
- Esschert Rectangular Basket Fire Pit, $77.96
- Firesense Portsmouth Fire Pit, $81.98
- Firesense Hotspot Urban Fire Pit, $89.50
- Uniflame Gas Fire Column, $59.99
- Pleasant Hearth Grab-and-Go Fire Pit, $74.98
- Uniflame Lattice Design Fire Pit, $87.55