Do you have good friends or family who make their home in a tiny apartment or house? Consider that small size when gift buying so you can give something they love and that will fit into their home. These nine hip presents pack a huge punch of style and would actually work as great gifts for folks with any size of home!
1. Go for some miniature black and white original art for a gift that will add meaning to someone's home and work with lots of different styles of home design. This Kate Bingaman-Burt Plant #4 Drawing is only 7" x 5" framed and $25 from Enormous Tiny Art.
2. Give a gift they'll enjoy and that won't permanently take up space in their small home with a homemade edible gift. The Kitchn has ideas: 40 Homemade Gifts from The Kitchn.
3. Give the gift of being able to declutter and reclaim space in a small home from an overflowing book collection by giving an e-reader like the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, $119.
4. Wall hooks are an invaluable tool for small space dwellers, and they can be used in just about any room of the house. Give these classic Dots Coat Hooks, from $26, to help folks organize stylishly.
5. The MINI JAMBOX can help save space for music lovers in small homes and only costs $129.99
6. It's a tried-and-true small space trick — mirrors can help make a room seem bigger and brighter. We love the HÖNEFOSS mirror from IKEA, $14.99, because then they can use them in lots of different ways (not available on the website, so try your local IKEA store)
7. White Stacking Mugs or Espresso Cups from World Market are stylish and take up little space, $12.99.
8. These Hanging Test Tube Vases from Pigeon Toe Ceramics are super compact, hang so they won't take up any surface space and would bring a touch of green to a corner of a small home, $38.
9. A good, cleverly designed tea towel is a sleek way to bring a pop of color, pattern and art to a compact kitchen without taking up a lot of space! We love this Cactus Tea Towel from Leah Duncan, $26, is a great example.
Treat yourself after all this shopping! Enter for a chance to win $1500 to spend on custom furniture. It's our little gift to you!