It's book week here at Apartment Therapy's Family Channel, and we've gathered some great ways to turn old books into decor for your kid's room. Check out our roundup!
Books aren't just for reading, it seems, especially old ones that could use some upcycling. If you have some outdated books around the house, any one of these projects could make a great addition to a kid's room.
1. Book Clock at Instructables
2. Bookshelf from books at Inhabitat
3. Book page wall art from Blue Cricket Design
4. Book Book Shelves from Real Simple
5. Book Letter Decoration at CMYBacon
6. Book Page Monogram at Crazy Domestic
7. Book Page Chandelier at Make the Best of Things
8. Book Page Pencil Cups at The 3 Rs
9. Book Lamp at Never Say Goodbye
10. DIY Book Planters tutorial by Russell Brown on Apartment Therapy
(Images: as linked above)