Now that spring is finally making an appearance in the Pacific Northwest, it is time to start dining outside. Last year, we started to build a little nook in the yard where we could entertain but this year it's all about the furnishings and accessories. Here is a collection of items that might inspire you to revamp your al fresco dining space.
Shown above, top row, left to right:
1. Some inspiration found via Haute Design.
2. Biergarten Table and Folding Bench Set $499.99
3. Heath Ceramics, Seasonal Collection $58 - $175
4. Not Neutral Small Metal Lantern $50
5. 1939 Dining Chair by Sundance $245
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Pottery Barn Cafe String Lights $39
7. Anthropologie Prism Table Runner $78
8. CB2 Sparky Firepit $249
9. Dutch by Design Hanging Candles $24
10. Quince Glassware at Seltzer Studios 6 for $75
(Image via: Haute Design)