This weekend is supposed to be lovely but we still wouldn't mind spending it in bed. So we put together our fantasy weekend bedroom and filled it with crisp whites and happy oranges. All the details under the cut:
We're normally not even big fans of orange, but something about its poppiness, its unpretentiousness (ness) and its happiness make us want to surround ourselves with the right burst of it. All while being swaddled in luxurious white sheets and a great mattress.
Clockwise from upper left:
• Fruiteria Lamp from Anthropologie
• Lace People from Keep Calm
• Weighted Sphere Vases from Violet
• Chinoiserie Bed from Anthropologie
• Slope Pillow in Orange from Room and Board