Project by: Angela Robinson and Tanya Shoenroth
Location: City of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
This may just be the guesthouse for a Vancouver family of four who often entertain out-of-town visitors, but it's packed with ideas that anyone could borrow to add personality to their home. The designers also shared a long list of resources if you'd like to recreate the look!
From the designers:
Our clients lane-way house was designed to accommodate visiting guests from out of town (her family is from back East). The look and feel of the main house is elegant and classic, so we decided to go a little bolder and more playful in the self-contained guesthouse. A youthful, boutique hotel look!
- Wallpaper (environmentally friendly, eco chic): SR 91902 from Crown Wallpaper
- Bedside lights: Chinz and Company, Robert Abby
- Side tables: CB2
- Eames chair in bedroom (second hand): Metropolitan Home
- Drapery: Natural Linen from Ravi Design
- Wall hooks: The Dots Coat Hooks from Muuto
- Black and white toss on bed: Mint Interiors
- Bed frame: West Elm
- Acrylic tables: Anthropologie
- Drapery: Ravi Design
- Ceiling light: Arteriors
- Black log side tables: Inform Shop
- TV unit base: CB2
- Chair: CB2
- Small vases: Bacci's
- Area carpet: West Elm's Sweater rug
- Sofa bed: available through us!
- Toss pillow on chair: Provide
- Photo print (small): Janis Nicolay via Etsy
- Floor runner: Casa Home Decor
- Dining chairs: available through us!
- Custom dining table: Style Garage
Love the idea of using a Polaroid camera and a cork board for hanging up photos as decoration!
Thanks, Angela Robinson and Tanya Shoenroth!
• Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Project Submission Form.