Name: "Future Baby Polak"
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (Cleveland Heights)
Baby was made in, will be born in, and will grow up in Cleveland. We want to raise a proud Clevelander from birth onward. The space has a radiator and four openings limiting the design.
We chose colors for a boy, but the artwork could have worked either way. Most of the art is from local Cleveland artists. We used a mix of big box and local products to keep costs down, while making it unique and original with a clean calming feel.
- Custom carpet tile pattern on original wood floor: Flor
- Crib: Babyletto
- Dresser/Nightstand/Light: Ikea
- Baumritter Rocker: Baumritter: Modern Montage
- Rocker cushions: Target
- Erie Legends print: Grey Cardigan
- Cleveland buildings watercolor prints: Barry Gott
- Cleveland cards framed & Cleveland Onesie: Native Cleveland & Cle Clothing Co.
- Canvas Cleveland Painting: Garrett Weider
- Diaper and wipe dispenser: Bobee Inc.
- Marshmallow bunny: handmade by delectables: Plum Crazy Boutique
- Cat mobile: Flensted via Akron Art Museum Store
(Images: Daniel Polak)