A 1907 grand family home (of man who made his fortune selling ice cream, no less) was later turned into apartments and now, condos. Inside, a small, artistic family of three make their home and it's a colorful, bright and creative space.
1. The formal dining room was converted into a casual gathering place and a studio for Daniel.
2. This display is of collection of photos taken from airplanes by Daniel.
3. Lea's home office is tucked into the large yellow striped hallway.
4. The front room of the home, with a mix of color, patterns and a very cozy cat.
5. A painting of a peony (done by Lea) hangs above the sofa in the living room.
(Images: Michelle Pemberton/The Star)