If money were no object, how would your home look? We had a great time "dream decorating" our bathrooms and kitchens, but now it's time for the coup de grâce: the living room. Mine would include nods to mid-century modern pieces, plus a twist of colorful quirk to keep the tone light.
1. These Bitossi Ceramics Limited Edition Vases were originally designed and produed in the 1950s and 60s. They are now available at Design Within Reach for $315.
2. I'd love a shopping spree at School House Electric. This would be my first purchase, the Satellite Pendant, for $159.
3. This Lakshimi wallpaper from Flat Vernacular's Feather-Get-Together Collection would make an amazing accent wall in a crisp room. 27" x 15' rolls available for $175.
4. A girl can dream, right? The Splay Leg Coffee Table by George Nakashima for Knoll® would make an excellent addition to my dream living room! $1,676.00 from Design Within Reach.
5. If you're going to walk on it, it might as well not cost the same as an average mortgage, in my opinion. Plus, this one suits me just swell: the flatwoven, gray and beige BASNÄS Rug from IKEA, $299.
6. A dash of rich color would make me feel right at home. This Waffle Jute Lobster pillow, 23", from Cb2 would do the trick! $39.95
7. Last but not least, my favorite piece: a charcoal-colored Gramercy Sofa for lounging and snazzy cocktails, from Urban Outfitters, $789.
(Images: as credited above)